Who We Are
The Federation of Philippine Chinese in Ontario (FPCO) is a non-profit organization whose members share heritage and cultural values from Philippines, China, and Canada.
To enable the FPCO to acknowledge, value, and respect its demographic diversity reflecting the multicultural communities which we live and work in.
The organization is dedicated to the promotion, preservation and perpetuation of the cultural heritage and traditions of Philippine Chinese residents of Ontario.
To support the FPCO strategy, and to offer members the opportunity to share friendship, peer support and fun.
- Sponsoring and promoting events of athletic, recreational or cultural nature
- Provision of services to the Filipino-Chinese community and the integration of Canada-based Chinese immigrants from the Philippines to mainstream Canada
- Promoting and providing public awareness through the preservation of the cultural heritage and traditions of the Philippine Chinese community in Ontario.
- MPP of Markham-Unionville, Michael Chan
- Mayor of Town of Markham, Frank Scarpitti
- Consul General, Alejandro B. Mosquera
- Town of Markham Councillor Ward 8, Alex Chiu